Remade Evie Embroidered Sweatshirt GreyRegular price £40.00
Women's (Centimeters )
Men's (Centimeters )
Embroidered Sweatshirt in Grey
- Spell out embroidery "The brand new second hand"
- Made using sweatshirts that were destined for landfill
- Oversized fit
- Embroidery designed in house
Vintage Remade by Glass Onion:
We have an in-house remade factory where we recycle damaged and unwanted clothes and off-cuts by transforming them into something new that can be worn again for years to come. Our factory manufactures up to 12,000 pieces of remade clothing a month. Combined, our remade team have over 500 years of experience working in the sewing industry!
- 100% mixed fibres
- Vintage product
- Iron on reverse
- Machine wash
Express UK Delivery - From £3.66
- Usually dispatched next day
Standard UK Delivery - FREE on orders over £40
- Dispatched within 2-4 business days
Standard International Delivery - Calculated at checkout
- Subject to delivery location
- You are liable for European Union Duty charges.
- For Rest of the World Deliveries - You may be liable for duty charges to receive imported deliveries from overseas. Glass Onion does not accept liability for these charges. Please check with your local authority before placing any order.
When your order has left our warehouse you will receive a delivery confirmation with a tracking number so you can trace your order whilst it is in transit.
More details can be found here
You have 14 days to return an item requesting a refund after it has been delivered to you
International orders have 21 days to return an item requesting a refund after it has been delivered to you
All items must be returned with all tags which they were delivered with to obtain a refund. If you're wishing to return a mystery box, you must return the box in its entirety.
Items bought at our store or events operate on a sold as seen basis.
For more information on Returns can be found here
We lay the product flat and measure from left to right across the chest and then multiply by two. This is measured in inches.
Back of Neck to Hem – Length
We lay the product flat and measure from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the hem.
For any trouser or skirt, we measure the inseam which is from the inside crotch to the bottom of the leg.