Keith Haring Pop Shop T-Shirt RaffleRegular price £2.00
Women's (Centimeters )
Men's (Centimeters )
- This is an original piece, not a modern reproduction
- Single stitch sleeves and hem
- Pop Shop tag
- There is a minor mark on the body of the right dancing guy
This T-Shirt was originally sold at the New York Pop Shop. The Pop Shop was founded by Keith Haring to help sell his art to the masses after it was rejected by art critics who called his work childish and uninspiring.
Keith's work has been reimagined and used many times by brands like Fiorucci, Converse, Pandora, Coach and more.
- There is no limit on the number of entries you can make
- Once the raffle is closed each entry will be assigned a number and entered into a random number generator to pick the winner
- The winner will then be contacted via email to claim the prize
- If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new name may be drawn
- Raffle closes 29th November
If you have any questions - get in touch with us!