1. Sums up life in lockdown pretty well:
2. When you've ran out of stuff to watch on Netflix and boredom reaches a whole new level:
3. When you’ve been in sweatpants so long the thought of jeans brings a tear to your eye:
4. When takeaways have become the sole highlight of your week and your housemate wants a slice of the pizza you ordered 🍕:
5. When you have one of those days where you feel like a meltdown is around every corner:
6. When you binge watch too many crime documentaries and decide to brush up on your self defence skills.
7. When you realise how much you miss hanging out with other human beings.
9. When the "stay at home" message finally starts to sink in
10. When your housemate suggests a home workout:
11. When the plan was to use all this free time to become more mindful:
12. That time you tried to give learning a new language a go but it lasted about a day:
13. When someone tells you how productive they're being in lockdown:
14. When daytime napping becomes a part of the "new normal":
15. Your brain trying to tell you to rein in the online shopping: